Lifestyle Environment 13 Jul 2016 Video: Dog experienc ...

Video: Dog experiences a ‘high’ after accidentally eating magic mushrooms

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Jul 13, 2016, 10:37 am IST
Updated Jul 13, 2016, 10:37 am IST
This video shows what happens when your dog gets its paws on your precious stash.
This eight-month-old border collie, called Roxy, had stumbled across some wild shrooms while roaming around her owner’s ranch and decided to tuck in. (Credit: YouTube)
 This eight-month-old border collie, called Roxy, had stumbled across some wild shrooms while roaming around her owner’s ranch and decided to tuck in. (Credit: YouTube)

There are many who believe that experiencing something ‘out of this world’ cannot be complete without dabbling into psychotropic drugs or mind-altering substances. However, you might as well be careful having them around pets while you’re at it. This video shows what happens when your dog gets its paws on your precious stash.

This eight-month-old border collie, called Roxy, had stumbled across some wild shrooms while roaming around her owner’s ranch and decided to tuck in. She was later found staggering around with dilated eyes by her owner. Although, Roxy looked like she was ‘enjoying the experience’, she was immediately rushed to the vet.

 

Fortunately, Roxy fully recovered from the surprising incident and behaved totally normal the following day.

Click on the link below to view the video:

...




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
-->