Love bites are hard to conceal, though we try right? From dabbing some concealer to wearing a turtleneck or scarf, sometimes in extremely hot weather.
While it may not sound romantic, the scientific fact is when someone bites your neck that aggressively, they tend to burst small blood vessels just below the skin. This is what causes the bruising.
Here is a step-by-step guide to healing the bite a more effective way, according to a report by the Daily Mail. The sooner you do it, the sooner it begins to heal.
* First slow down the blood flow to the area because otherwise the bruise will get darker.
* Icing it will shrink up the blood vessels when they are cold and slow down the blood flow.
* Food rich in vitamin K like kale and blueberries help boost blood clotting.
* Aloe vera helps counteract inflammation and reduce redness. It will also have a soothing effect on the area.
* Once you slow down the blood flow, you want to speed it up again with aspirin which gives it a boost.