While a casual cocktail contains around 30 to 45 ml of alcohol, there are some beverages, that -- alcohol content-wise -- can put these drinks to shame. Cocktails are usually more expensive than straight drinks and as a result, restrict a party goer to experiment with his or her drinking spirit. We definitely do not advise anyone to consume irrational amounts of alcohol, but having a booze party once in a blue moon might not be such a bad idea now, would it?
Now, how would it be if you pay for a single cocktail and it turns out to be more than enough to get your evening going? Great, right?
There are an ample number of drinks that have similar concepts. Long Island iced tea is a prime example. But there are some which were unique and beyond our expectations. We visited places and selected some which we thought would be party-setters.
So, don’t shy away from exploring these and drink responsibly, because we are sure that a lot can happen over a single drink.
Six wise men go mad
- Six type of premium whisky -15 ml each
- Sugar syrup – 20 gms
- Ice cube- 150gms
- Glass – Old fashioned glass
- Garnish – Orange peel and cherry
- Straight on the old fasion glass (on the rocks)
— Recipes by Padam Risme, Café Delhi Heights
Bang n blow
- White rum-20ml
- Vodka -20ml
- Triple sec -15ml
- Silver tequila-20ml
- Cream de cassis-15 ml
- Fresh lemon juice-10ml
- Cranberry juice-60ml
- Sugar syrup-20ml
- Glass-honey jar
- Garnish –red cherry
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker full of ice and shake well and then serve in a honey jar.
Tropical Pina Colada
- White rum-90ml
- Coconut cream -15 ml
- Whole pineapple -1
- Coconut syrup -60 ml
- Ice cube -200grm
- Glass- Serve in tropical whole fresh pineapple
- Garnish - Pineapple cube and cherry
- Blend well all the ingredients together and serve it in whole fresh pineapple.