This trend is based on the fact that variations of yellow have appeared in many eye shadow palettes over the past few months. Yellow eye makeup has created quite a storm on the runways ever since it debuted. Here’s how you can create a beautiful look using just a few eye-shadows.
STEPS TO GET THE LOOK:
- Use a primer over your eyelids and let it set
- Add a soft brown shade to the socket using a blending brush. Blend well to create a light shadow.
- Using the same brush, add an orange shade over the brown and blend it into the socket and the outer third of the eyes.
- Apply a highlight shade on the brow bone to make the look seamless
- Using a flat brush, apply yellow shadow all over the lids, and into the inner corner blending it well into the orange and brown shades.
- Make sure to blend it all together for that beautiful, transitioned and halo effect on the eyes.
- Apply a brown/black liner on the water line and on the lash line. This will make the colours on the eyes stand out.
- Curl your lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
- Keep the rest of the face simple. Apply a highlighter for that added glow. For lips, apply a neutral shade and a shimmery gloss.
— The writer is a makeup artiste.