World College of Technology and Management (WCTM), Gurgaon, focuses on building global leadership by developing young talent which is equipped with technical know-how and adequate management skills required for the development of society on both national and international levels.
The endeavor is to impart inclusive knowledge about principles of engineering and management skills with a multi-disciplinary approach to develop proficient human resources for offering services to society.
Besides state-of-art infrastructure, the college has well-equipped laboratories, classrooms, well-stocked library, modern sports and other facilities, etc, they are well on their way towards providing education in a variety of disciplines.
The college offers separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with necessary assessments. They host regular personality development workshops, seminars, and conferences.
Having collaborated with many multi-national companies for student internships and campus recruitment, the college boasts of excellent placement records in corporate and IT sectors. Utmost effort is made to provide world-class teaching, learning environment with modern pedagogy and most advanced technical infrastructure.
WCTM is unfazed by the threat looming in the light of the Coronavirus outbreak
With the world coming to an absolute halt due to the Corona pandemic, learning has not stopped at WCTM. Online learning, an antidote for imparting education in the time of this crisis, is believed to lead to a paradigm shift in education in the times to come. WCTM is keeping up with this trend and continuously striving for
“The best for its students” through online learning and teaching. Amidst the lockdown, the college is organising placement and internships drive online. The CPC is coordinating with many companies for this purpose.
They are conducting regular webinars with alumni and industry experts to prepare students for job scenario after Covid-19. Also, online career consultation and mock interviews are being arranged to make students ready for recruitment process.
WCTM focuses on Industry oriented training and Certification programs
At WCTM, a huge emphasis is laid on industry-led training and certification courses. The world is changing at a fast pace.
To keep up with the evolving world, we train our students with knowledge on latest technologies and applications so they can face the challenges of Industry 4.0.
Various certification programs in collaboration with certified experts in the field are organised at the college, wherein students enrich their knowledge and have hands-on practical exposure. Some Certified training programs are
1.Training on PLC / SCADA & Automation by Panasonic
2. Solid Works, STAD PRO & AUTOCADD by CAD Centre
3. Python, Embedded systems & Advanced Excel Training by NIIT
How it helps students?
• Improved employment opportunities. The employment prospects increase manifolds. The students with required certification have a definite edge when employers look at their resume. It reflects they have better knowledge than others in that area. In some cases, certification is a mandatory requirement for a job role.
• Real-World Exposure. It gives an insight into the real world, assists in better understanding, and helps gain practical knowledge.
• Development of Soft Skills. Apart from technical development, training help students acquire soft skills such as interpersonal skills, team spirit, social grace, business etiquette, negotiation skills, and behavioral traits including attitude, motivation & time management.
• Training by renowned mentors. With the market getting more competitive, the industry is looking for professionals who are not only qualified but also trained by eminent professionals. Skilled professional trainers and project managers give students insights from their real-life experiences and problem-solving techniques adopted.
• Staying relevant to the existing professional landscape. The students are hands-on with the latest trends and technologies making them industry-ready.
• Establishes professional credibility, establishes uniqueness, and gives better opportunities for job retention over others.
• Productivity and Competitive advantage for organisations. Employing a workforce with immense knowledge in their domain increases productivity, thereby, outperforming its competitors.
“At WCTM studies is serious business, imparted by top-notch faculty members and supported by first-rate infrastructure. We constantly review our programs to update and improve while making sure that students gain thinking skills, analytical frameworks, interpersonal, and communication skills, thereby, transforming them into well-trained technical and management personnel.
The results are evident for all to see, our students have excelled in their respective fields, offering their services to the society at large and making us proud every passing day” concludes Dr. Narendra Singh, Chairman, WCTM.
For more information, click here https://www.wctmgurgaon.com/...