PDF is an immensely popular document format used by everyone from students to working professionals. The PDF files make it easier for the users to share the documents. Also, it takes special care to ensure that the original document’s orientation is maintained in the PDF. A PDF copy gives a professional touch to the document and it also presents the user with the option of protecting it.
The demand for PDF has given birth to too many PDF converters. Even though there are plenty of desktop-based PDF converters, they are not very handy. If one needs to convert PDF files on the go, an online PDF converter goes a long way. Lua is one such online PDF converter that the users can use for free to convert the PDF files for free.
What is Lua PDF Converter?
Lua PDF Converter is a newly launched PDF converter that allows the users to convert different files formats into PDF. Further, it can be used for converting the PDF file into another file format. In addition to that, it also provides users with the options of merging and compressing the PDF files.
How To Convert Your PDF Files Online Using Lua?
Converting files to and from PDF in Lua is extremely easy. The Lua PDF converter allows the users to convert the files of different format into Lua in these simple steps:
- Open the home page of Lua
- Click on the option that best matches your requirement. For doing so, check the format of the document that you want to convert into PDF (for example, Word to PDF)
- Upload your file or drag and drop it in the box provided
Now all you need to do is wait for the conversion to complete. Once the conversion is completed, you will be provided with the download tab to download your newly converted PDF file. Using Lua, you can convert JPG, Word, Excel and PPT into PDF.
Using similar steps, you can again convert the PDF file into different files format. Currently, Lua allows the conversion of PDF to Word, Excel, PNG, and JPG. For converting a PDF into these formats, follow these steps.
- Open the Lua home page
- Select the conversion option that matches your requirement
- Upload or drag and drop the PDF file
The conversion process will once again begin automatically. The download tab will appear after the conversion is completed.
Why To Use Lua PDF Converter?
1. Price: Unlike many other PDF converters, the Lua PDF converter is available for free. You can utilise all the services of Lua without spending a buck.
2. Functionality: In addition to converting the documents to and from the PDF files, it provides the additional service of merging and compressing the PDF files.
3. Online Platform: The Lua PDF Converter is online-based therefore, the operating platform and device is not an issue. With an internet connection, one can use the Lua converter from anywhere.
4. Security: All the files uploaded in the Lua server are deleted after three minutes to prevent the files’ leakage.
5. Ease of Use: The website interface of Lua is clean. Lua’s different services are clearly mentioned in the different boxes right on the website’s home page. This makes navigation through the website an easy task. Further, the website supports the drag and drop feature for easy upload of the documents.
6. Supports Multiple File Formats: You can use Lua to convert files from JPG, Word Excel to PDF. You can also use it to convert the PDF to PNG, JPG and Word.
7. Speed: All the conversion in the Lua website takes place within two minutes. It has eliminated the use of unnecessary buttons like the “Convert” tab to save the users’ time. The conversion process starts automatically after the file is uploaded.
We like the Lua converter because it is easy to use and can be used for free. It supports all the necessary conversion. Further, it supports a vast number of file formats. Also, because it is available as an online-based PDF converter, the platforms and devices don’t limit its availability. Lastly, the conversion speed is very high. You won’t have to spend more than a minute converting your files into PDF using the Lua PDF Converter.
Disclaimer: No Deccan Chronicle journalist was involved in creating this content. The group also takes no responsibility for this content....