Vaastu is an ancient Vedic Science, which has stood the test of time. It is very well received in the present modern times as well. A dwelling, constructed in accordance with the principles of Vaastu, ensures that the people living and working there feel inner tranquility, strength and peace of mind. It ensures the optimum utilization of space and leads to harmonious relations between those living in the home.
There are various simple tips which can help everyone in improving the Vaastu of their home. Not all Vaastu remedies require extensive modifications. Some of the simple tips are listed below:
- Decluttering is the most essential part of Vaastu. Make sure no broken and useless items are kept in the house. Get all the clutter out of your home.
- For a happy married life, ensure there are no mirrors in the bedroom, atleast not directly in front of the bed. If not possible to remove, it can be kept covered while sleeping and when not in use.
- Use of wooden beds is best. Avoid beds made of iron, steel,etc.
- Clean your main door every day or as often as possible. It ensures the flow of positive energy.
- Do not keep broken glass items or broken idols of Gods and Goddesses.
- Do not keep non-working electrical gadgets at home.
- Never keep a clock or watch which does not work. Either get them fixed or discard them.
- Ensure that there are no cracks in the house and no leaking taps. Get them fixed as soon as possible.
- The beds should never be placed under the joint in roof or under a beam. They must be kept slightly away from the walls.
- At night it is advisable to keep bedroom lit lightly. Never keep the bedroom pitch dark.
- There should be no toilets adjoining, above or below the kitchen.
- If possible, the cooking gas and the washing sink should not be kept very close to each other. The logic being fire and water always repel each other.
- The central space of the home as well as of individual rooms must be kept empty and devoid of furniture.
- Furniture of the living room and arrangement of furniture should be square or rectangular. Avoid circular, triangular, egg shaped, hexagonal or odd shapes.
Little things can go a long way in making your home a happier and harmonious place. Use Vaastu to enhance your spiritual knowledge, mental peace and harmony.
Tanuj Lalchandani started exploring the world of astrology under the tutelage of his guru, Late Shri Subhash Chand Gupta. He started at a young age and has a wide clientele ranging from different countries and fields. He is an astrologer, tarot card reader, Vaastu expert and spiritual life coach.
At the young age of 35, Tanuj has received an Honorary Doctorate in Astrology from National American University. He has also been the recipient of “Excellence in Astrology” and “Excellence in Tarot Card Reading” by National Institute for Education & Research (NIER). He was recently awarded with “Outstanding Achievement in Vedic Astrology” award at “India Glorious Achievers Award”.
He has authored two books, “Treasure Trove of Zodiacs”and “Tatva, Soul & Karma”. His articles have also been featured in newspapers and magazines like Entrepreneur India, Hindustan Times and Forbes India.
He considers his temple to be his biggest achievement. By the Almighty’s blessings, he has been able to start a temple, “Shri Tatkaleshwar Gauri Mahadev Mandir & Triveni Navgrah Shani Dham” in Tonk, Rajasthan.
Tanuj believes in suggesting simple remedies which help in improving one’s karma. He is happy to have a content clientele who consider him a friend and a guide.
(Astrologer, Palmist, Tarot Reader, Vaastu and Spiritual Life Coach)
Disclaimer: This is featured content. No Deccan Chronicle journalist is involved in creating this content. The Group also takes no responsibility for this content....