1. Your biggest pet peeve?
Poor customer service and people being unnecessarily rude.
2. Wildest fantasy?
A date with Bradley Cooper!
3. Favourite musician?
I have three — Norah Jones, AR Rahman and Drake.
4. One guilty pleasure you succumb to?
5. A trait that not many people know about you?
I’m a very emotional person — too much at times.
6. One super power you wish you had?
To fly. I have had numerous dreams of me flying since my childhood.
7. Toughest thing about being an actress?
Uncertainty. There is no formula as such in our field to make it. One day, you’re there and the other day, you aren’t. Things are not entirely in your control. As an actor, you have to be extremely passionate about what you do and you cannot let failures bog you down.
8. A song that you would never delete from your playlist?
Currently, I hate u , I love u by Gnash is a song I’m addicted too.
9. Most bizarre pick up line used on you?
Wow, you're so wonderful, you remind me of Cleopatra!
10. An actress that you admire and why?
Deepika Padukone. I love how she has evolved from just being a pretty face to one of the finest actors we have today Also, I’ve heard through friends that she is a wonderful soul.
— As told to Ikyatha Yerasala...