KOCHI: The Angamaly magistrate court has reserved the verdict to Jan 9 on Dileep's plea for quashing the additional charge-sheet in the former co-star's abduction and sexual assault case. Dileep moved the court on the ground that the investigators had leaked its content to the media. The prosecution, on the other hand, says that police had no role in it and accused Dileep of doing it.
The argument of the prosecution was over in the last week. The police had also sought action against the media for publishing the content. Meanwhile, the police informed the Kerala State Human Rights Commission that Dileep had received all facilities an undertrial prisoner was entitled to. All legally permitted rights were granted, the police said. The police also stated that Dileep was arrested after gathering solid evidence against him. K. Mohankumar, a member of the rights panel, closed the case as the matter is now under the consideration of the court.