Mumbai: The trailer of Made In China is out and it's full of surprises. It has struck the right chord with the audience, all thanks to it's super catchy dialogues penned by Karan Vyas and Niren Bhatt . We bring you the 5 most trending, super hilarious punchlines from the trailer.
- The trailer opens with Paresh Rawal's business gyaan #1- "Customer Kaun hai? Customer Chutiya hai!"
- Packing an equal punch is born funny man, Boman Irani. Boman plays a sexologist in the film. Neddless to say, he's bagged some of the most funniest dialogues. When a patient asks him about the usage of the magic soup saying isko khaaneka ya lagaaneka, he says- "Pehle Khaane ka, phir lagaane ka"
- Going all out, describing men's performance problem in bed in a cryptic way , Boman says, "Purush Machis ki tarah hota hai, jalta hai aur bujh jaata hai"
- Highlighting Raj and Mouni's bedside conversation is the dialogue- "Lift barabar chalrahi hai na?" "Lift aur lift man dono barabar chal rahe hain"
- Giving the trailer a power packed end is the hilarious conversation between Raj and Gajraj Rao- "Put your hand on your behind and feel the heat", "Haan, thoda garam hai sir"
With such funny dialogues coming just out of its trailer, we can't wait to watch what the film has in store for the audience.
Produced by Maddock films in association with Jio Studios, Made In China is all set to release this Diwali....