Everyone loves to have a glimpse into their favourite celebrity’s life. Fans make the celebrity's joys and sorrows theirs with the help of social media. But sometimes, it’s not only the Bollywood actor who gets us all giddy, and tends to make us even happier by posting about their significant other. Be it a cute comment on an Instagram post or a retweet to a rather flattering story or even being super proud of all the achievements, here’s looking at 5 Bollywood couples who are too cute for words:
1. Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone: Bollywood’s King of quirk surely lives up to his funky tag, but what makes him the most adorable boyfriend is when he leaves extremely cute comments on girlfriend Deepika Padukone’s various Instagram posts. Right from “fainting” or speaking highly of her in his interviews, Ranveer surely tops the list of being a hands-on boyfriend.
2. Rajkummar Rao-Patralekhaa: The Newton actor follows closely with his constant appreciation of Patralekhaa. Forever in awe of his lady love, Rajkummar makes no efforts to hide the fact that he is so proud of her and her achievements and makes sure everybody knows it, with the way he talks about her which is super adorable!
3. Ali Fazal-Richa Chadha: They won the award for the most beautiful couple, which itself is proof enough that they deserve to be on this list. Although the two didn’t make their relationship official till last year, Ali has always been open about how he appreciates Richa for the strong woman that she is. Acknowledging a woman as an equal is probably the best trait a man can have and this speaks volumes of how Ali and Richa are together.
4. Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma: The Indian cricket captain and diva are adorable in the truest sense, with their constant posts of encouragement and love doing the rounds of social media. They’ve battled through the critics and come out stronger, in every sense possible. Find two other people so in love, we will wait!
5. Anand Ahuja-Sonam Kapoor: The Everyday Phenomenal couple became the talk of the town with their big fat Bollywood wedding that saw a 3 day star-studded affair with the who’s who of Bollywood in attendance. After their beautiful wedding, the Ahujas have made sure they’re still synonymous with their adorable posts and cute comments for on another on their social media. We love the love!
Special mention: The newly engaged Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas:
Right from liking each other’s post to leaving comments like ‘who is cuter lol’ to announcing they’re official taken on Instagram, Priyanka and Nick surely deserve a special mention. In fact recently Nick even shared a video of PeeCee on his Insta story. There, Piggy Chops can be seen dancing to ‘Tune Maari Entriyan’ with a kid at an orphanage. Nick wrote “My heart is full” on the story which is such an adorable gesture!