Simmba trailer released on Monday and the film has already added some punch through their dialogues and action – a typical in Rohit Shetty films.
But this time, most of the dialogues are mouthed by Ranveer Singh, living as a corrupt police officer in the world of corrupts. These dialogues are so powerful that they have superhit written all over them. Here are some of these dialogues:
1. Yeh kalyug hai, kalyug. Yahaan sab sirf ek hi matlab ke liye jeete hai, apne matlab ke liye.
2. Bhau, je mala maahit naahi te sanga. Tell me what I don’t know.
3. Mein police wala bana paisa kamane ko, Robinhood banke dusre ka madad karne ke liye nahi.
4. Ye! Kuch nahi bolna mere bhaiyon ko. 3 kutte bandh ke rakha hai, pedigree deta hai unko, aur chautha kutta tu, note deta hoon tere ko.
5. Jab tak yeh rapist logon ko apun police log thokte nahi na, tab tak kuch nahi badlega.
Watch the full trailer here:
The film features an interesting cameo by Ajay Devgn as Singham. Apart from Devgn's special appearance, the Golmaal boys including Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Kunal Kemmu and Shreyas Talpade will also make cameo in the Ranveer Singh starrer.
Besides Ranveer, the film also has Sara Ali Khan as his ladylove and Sonu Sood playing a baddie. Siddharth Jadhav, Ashutosh Rana and Vaidehi Parshurami too have pivotal roles in this one.
Produced by Rohit Shetty Picturez and Dharma Productions, and presented by Reliance Entertainment, Simmba is slated to release on December 28, 2018....