Mumbai: Over the years, the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation has introduced several measures to help us stay updated with our EPF account.
Gone are the days when one would have to go through the tedious process of physically submitting a query for obtaining information regarding our EPF balance.
EPFO's website and app allows you to check your balance in the following steps:
1. Go to http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/
2. Click on the 'e-passbook' option.
3. This will direct you to the Member Passboook Facility page. Enter your UAN number and Password to log in.
Note: Remember, passbook will be available only after you are registered on the Member Portal.
4. EPFO subsribers can now view their passbook and balance via the 'View Passbook' option.
Via Missed Call
One can check their EPF balance by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from their registered mobile number, EPFO had said in a statement.
Via EPFO app
One can obtain their balance by using EPFO's app - m-epf.
1. Subscribers are required to select the 'Member' option.
2. Select 'Balance/e-Passbook' option.
3. Enter UAN number and password.
4. View your passbook and balance....