Will win over 400 seats in LS polls: PM Modi in Jharkhand

Update: 2024-03-01 08:30 GMT
Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Jharkhand Chief Minister Champai Soren at the foundation stone laying and inauguration of multiple developmental projects, in Sindri, Dhanbad (PTI Photo)
Dhanbad: Prime Minister Narendra Modi reiterated the "400 seats pitch" during his address to a public event in Jharkhand's Dhanbad on Friday and said that the slogan of '400 paar' is being raised because the country has faith in "Modi's guarantee."
Addressing a public rally in Dhanbad on Friday, PM Modi said that only one sound is audible everywhere and that is 'Ab ki Baar, 400 paar'.

"The slogan of '400 paar' is being raised because the country has faith in Modi's guarantee... I want to apologize that the 'pandal' is too small today. Only 5 per cent of the people are inside, the rest 95 per cent are outside in the sun," the Prime Minister said.

He further said that the NDA would win over 400 seats in the Lok Sabha polls as the country is relying on Modi's guarantee.

The PM hit out at the Congress and its allies saying that they were the enemies of positive development in the country.

"Congress and its alliance parties are the biggest enemies of development... The foundation stone of the Electricity power plant of North Karanpura was laid by former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee at the end of the previous century... After that, the scammer government of Congress came into power and this project was shut down... In 2014, I gave a guarantee of reviving this project. Today, a no. of houses are lightened because of this power plant" the Prime Minister said.
Meanwhile, at the public rally, Jharkhand BJP Jharkhand President Babulal Marandi accused the Opposition alliance of being neck deep in corruption.

"The INDI Alliance government in Jharkhand is busy looting... Even royals and kings might not have as much land as the former CM Hemant Soren's family owns, all looted from the poor people," Marandi said.
State Health Minister Banna Gupta welcomed Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the land of Birsa Munda.

"We welcome Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the land of Birsa Munda. PM Modi launched Ayushman Bharat on the soil of Jharkhand, hence I appeal to him that only 28 lakh people are getting the benefits of Ayushman Bharat but the rest 33, 50000 are still deprived of all benefits...In Modi's guarantee, all non-issues have become issues but the real issues are yet not addressed," Banna Gupta said.

Earlier, PM Modi unveiled development projects worth more than Rs 35,700 crore, an initiative focused on the fertiliser, rail, power, and coal sectors in Jharkhand.

The Prime Minister is on a two-day visit to Jharkhand, West Bengal, and Bihar on March 1 and 2.


Similar News