Nizamabad: A major fire in Bahrain on Thursday shocked the family members of Gulf migrants in north Telangana districts. There were no fatalities or deaths in the incident, but property was lost. In view of the large number of Telugu migrants working in Bahrain, their families were shocked to hear of the incident.
Old video clippings of other fires went viral on social media, creating a flutter among people. The kin of Gulf migrants approached various sections to confirm news of the incident. Reportedly, the fire broke out in the warehouse of plastic company in Salmabad area.