Khammam: Guava chokes 8-month-old to death

deccan chronicle

Nation, Current Affairs

Ammulu died while undergoing treatment and doctors said that she died due to asphyxiation

Representational Image.

Khammam: An eight-month-old girl died as a piece of guava got stuck in her throat. The incident took place in Repallevada habitation in Nagaram panchayat under Paloncha mandal on Monday. As per the details, Kesapaka Ammulu tried to swallow a piece of guava while crawling. The child’s parents Kesapaka Ravi and Sujatha took her to hospital in Kothagudem. But, Ammulu died while undergoing treatment and doctors said that she died due to asphyxiation.
 

Read more...