Flames from stove kill class V girl

She died while undergoing treatment on Saturday
Hyderabad: A class V student of the Government High School at Pahadishareef area, who suffered burn injuries at her home on Friday, died while undergoing treatment on Saturday.
Afsha Muskan, 13, was the eldest daughter of Md Gafar and Harsha Begum, residents of Erragunta in Pahadishareef. Friday evening, Muskan returned home from school and tried to light the stove to make some snacks. She pumped the stove, but could not light it. She went out and purchased a washer and fixed it on the pump. During the fresh pumping, Kerosene spilled from the stove and spread all over.
( Source : deccan chronicle )
Next Story