It can be difficult to maintain a healthy body while leading a hectic lifestyle. So, we have compiled some quick and easy tips that will help keep you as fit as a fiddle, according to womenshealthmag.com.
1) Drinking the leftover milk from your morning cereals can give you a good nutritional boost. This is because up to 40 percent of the vitamins in fortified cereals happen to dissolve in the milk.
2) Having few glasses of icy cold water before and after exercise helps to improve endurance by about 23 percent. Ice water does not only force your body to expend calories by burning them up but also improves your metabolism as well.
3) Express your emotions verbally and increase your muscle strength by up to 25 percent. Also, you’ll be able to lift up 5 to 8 percent more weight, if you get verbal encouragement from a trainer or workout partner.
4) Eating ‘whole wheat’ or ‘whole grain’ is better than eating just white bread. Rye bread is even better. Swedish researchers have found that people who eat rye bread don’t feel hungry for up to 8 hours as compared to those who eat wheat bread.
5) Always dry your body from head to toe to prevent a chill after a shower. This also reduces the risk of contracting any nasty infections from your surroundings....