Related Stories

Khammam: Guava chokes 8-month-old to death

DECCAN CHRONICLE
Published Sep 22, 2015, 11:42 am IST
Updated Mar 27, 2019, 6:16 pm IST
Ammulu died while undergoing treatment and doctors said that she died due to asphyxiation
Representational Image.
 Representational Image.

Khammam: An eight-month-old girl died as a piece of guava got stuck in her throat. The incident took place in Repallevada habitation in Nagaram panchayat under Paloncha mandal on Monday. As per the details, Kesapaka Ammulu tried to swallow a piece of guava while crawling. The child’s parents Kesapaka Ravi and Sujatha took her to hospital in Kothagudem. But, Ammulu died while undergoing treatment and doctors said that she died due to asphyxiation.
 

...
Location: Andhra Pradesh




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
-->