There’s good news for tea drinkers. The refreshing beverage not only soothes your senses but has numerous other health benefits as well. In fact, different types of teas can help heal certain conditions, according to experts.
So, Ms. Savvides from the Harley Street Fertility Clinic breaks down the several health benefits of different types of brews, as reported by the Daily Mail.
1) Traditional English Breakfast Tea: As it is rich with antioxidants, this drink boosts fertility in both men and women. Remember to have it black and add lemon juice and honey because adding milk may lower its antioxidant properties.
2) Ginger and lemon: These teas are anti-inflammatory, which makes them particularly beneficial for women who are pregnant and even endometriosis patients.
3) Rooibos Tea: This South African beverage consists of numerous antioxidants and vitamin C – making it essential for boosting sperm levels and quality. Thanks to its high mineral content, it also help combat skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema when applied topically.
4) Jasmine Tea: Owing to it strong aromatherapy qualities, jasmine tea is good for the body during pregnancy.
5) Green Tea: Some compounds contained in green tea not only aid brain function but also help boost metabolism and as a result help in fat loss....