Cell to assist youth get jobs

Job notifications will be out, says Kadiam
WARANGAL: Deputy Chief Minister and minister for education Kadiam Srihari, on Saturday, announced that an integrated study circle would be launched with Warangal as the centre from this academic year. He was addressing the valedictory of a workshop on career guidance and awareness programme held by the district police department at Kakatiya University.
“This study circle will include the education department, social and tribal welfare departments and unemployed youth in the district will be provided job opportunities. The study circle will be divided into 3-4 wings with one of them providing training for students preparing for entrance examinations, another giving training for students from Class X to PG, one other to those aspiring for government jobs and another for students basing on their career interest.
“Job notifications from various departments will be out very soon,” the deputy chief minister said and added the many youth can get jobs in the near future.
The one-week career guidance and awareness workshop began on May 18.
As many as 1,000 students from rural areas of Warangal district attended the programme. They were given coaching in appearing for various various entrance examinations conducted by the state government in the last one week. The deputy chief minister handed over study material worth Rs 1,300 and bags to all the students who attended the one-week workshop.
District collector Vakati Karuna, former minister Capt. V. Laxmikanta Rao, SP Amber Kishor Jha and other police personnel were present at the programme.