Sri Chaitanya Narayana pupils score big in Intermediate Public Examinations

These were the first Intermediate examinations in the newly formed Telangana state

Hyderabad: Students of Sri Chaitanya Narayana educational institutions scored big in the recently released first year Intermediate results in Telangana across the BiPC, MPC and MEC streams. Four students of the Narayana Sri Chaitanya education institutions scored the state’s highest marks of 467 out of a maximum 470.

Even in the BiPC stream, Sri Chaitanya Narayana students came out with flying colours as 11 of the institutions’ students scored 436 out of a maximum 440. In MEC as well, three of the institutions’ students scored 491 out of 500 marks.

Like every year, students of Sri Chaitanya Narayana scored the highest marks in BiPC in the first year Intermediate. Apart from 11 toppers in BiPC, 31 students scored 435 marks and above out of 440, 74 students scored 434 marks and above, 146 students scored 433 marks and above and 571 students scored 430 marks and above.

These were the first Intermediate examinations in the newly formed Telangana state. In the MPC stream too, Narayana Sri Chaitanya students emerged toppers. Apart from the four toppers, 33 students secured 466 marks and above, 123 students scored 465 marks and above, 333 students scored 464 marks and above, a staggering 2,049 students scored 460 marks and above. The marks and the names of the students are as follows:

Toppers in MPC:

Kummari Santhosh Kumar, Raghupatruni Tejashwi Sai, K. Sai Anuroop and Eppakayala Sai Krusheel got 467 marks

Toppers in BIPC:

Kirthi Palaparthi, Manish Goud Nemuri, M.D. Muquaddimoddin, Chilukamukku Keerthi, R. Sarah Suhitha, 436, Gillela Sai Tejaswi, Grandhi Pavani, 436, Asfia Siddiquie, B. Chinmayee Reddy, Akkanapalli Harshini Reddy, and Muchinthala Rashmitha secured 436 marks

Toppers in MEC:

Kolluru Sahithi Tilak, Singla Shruthi and Mallapragada Kavya got 491 marks