Having the perfect edible for your special one on Valentine's Day is of utmost importance.
A meal gone wrong could spell doom for anything and everything that could have gone right afterwards.
And making something yourself for your boyfriend/girlfriend could only make the deal sweeter.
So if you are wondering what to treat your beloved with, here's how to make the delicious Love In a Jar - a decadent cake in a jar made with layers of dark chocolate sponge, white chocolate cream, coffee almond crumble, spots of sweet blueberry and a melody dark chocolate sprinkles.
- Dark chocolate premix - 1000gms
- Oil - 400gms
- Water – 400gms
- cream cheese 200gms
- Strawberry compote - 100gms
- Sugar - 75gms
- Refined flour - 300gms
- Butter - 150 gms
- Almond Flakes - 50gms
- Coffee powder -10gms
- Prepare an eggless dark chocolate sponge by whipping the ingredients together and baking it at 170*C for 12mins.
- Cool it till room temperature.
- Whip heavy cream and cream cheese together till fluffy.
- Knead all the ingredients, crumble together and bake till golden brown.
- Layer it in the jar starting with the sponge, followed by the cream cheese mixture, strawberry compote, and layer of crumble.
- Repeat the layers till the brim and serve chilled.
The recipe has been shared by Freshmenu.com.