Everyone wants to look their best on date night and you especially want to go that extra mile on February 14.
But if your tired of the usual date night looks or want to step outside the box, here are a few fresh and unusual looks to give a try on Valentine's Day.
An E Online report shares innovative tips to spice things up for that special day.
1. Bold and dramatic: Make a statement with crowns and capes paired with a pretty flowing dress.
2. Greek goddess: Try sweet colours like rose gold and sheer floral prints in silky fabrics.
3. Bizarre: If you really want to push the envelope, try printed ensembles like Lady Gaga with bold accessories.
4. Layer up: If you want to keep it clean and not too colourful, go for a layered look with some high boots.
5. Suit up: A striking printed suit is feminine yet oozes confidence and a chic look.