Dinanath Batra to teach former students of Saraswati Bal Mandir

‘There is a need to inculcate a feeling of nationality and pride among Indians’

New Delhi: Sangh’s poster boy for educational reform in the nation, convener of Shiksha Sanskriti Utthan Nyas, Dinanath Batra, will be teaching former students of Saraswati Bal Mandir about Indian culture, values and history.

The plan is to inculcate a feeling of nationality and pride among former students which is expected to be utilised by them in their daily life. The effort is part of an experiment which is expected to be replicated to all Sangh-affiliated schools across the country after gauging its success on this Sunday.

Speaking to the Deccan Chronicle, convener of Shiksha Sanskriti Utthan Nyas Dinanath Batra said, “I will be taking up several issues including Indian culture, history and values in my special class with the students. There is a need to inculcate a feeling of nationality and pride among Indians.”

“We will also discuss the need for these former students, who are now parents, to give more of their time to the society and help ensure a better and strong nation,” he added.

The special classes will be held at Arambagh branch of Saraswati Bal Mandir on Sunday in which 150 former students and 12 teachers are expected to take part.
Mr Batra has been fighting for reforms in the education system since the UPA time.