Blood clot inside head killed Aamir Siddique

He became unconscious when he received a blow to his head
HYDERABAD: Aamir Siddique, a Class X student of St Joseph’s School, got into an altercation with another boy and became unconscious when he received a blow to his head.
The entire episode was recorded on CCTV cameras installed on campus. Police has recovered the footage and is investigating.
“The school management rushed the boy to hospital in less than 10 minutes after the incident. We are investigating using the CCTV footage. We have not yet found the reasons for the fight,” said Central Zone DCP V.B. Kamalasan Reddy.
Doctors said that due to internal injuries, a clot had formed in Aamir’s brain and a surgery was performed on Tuesday evening to clear the clot. “Despite the surgery, the boy did not recover and succumbed on Wednesday morning,” added the DCP.
Based on a complaint by Aamir’s family the Narayanguda police registered a case of culpable homicide not amounting to murder under Section 304.
The body will be handed over to the family after postmortem.
Children’s panel issues fiat:
The State Commission for Protection of Child Rights has taken suo moto notice of a student’s death at the St Joseph’s Public School in a fight. The Commission issued notices to the central zone deputy commissioner of police and the district educational officer of Hyderabad to submit a detailed report on the incident by September 14 in which a student of Class X died during a fight with another student on the school campus.
“We issued notices asking them to submit a detailed report. Based on the report we will decide the further course of action,” said State Commission for Protection of Child Rights member Achyutha Rao.