Students to interact with Andhra Pradesh CM

CM will be participating in the interaction session of student entrepreneurs and innovators
Visakhapatnam: Selected as one among the top 10 innovators of India, engineering final year student from Gitam University I. Krishna Sai, who recently addressed an elite scientific gathering at the Indian Embassy in the United States will be participating in the interaction session of student entrepreneurs and innovators with Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Monday in Vizag. The event at the USA was organised by Cosmos Club, along with Indo-American Science and Technology Forum and Stanford Graduate School of Business on Thursday.
Sai was selected for his innovation, footwear for the visually challenged which helps them in identifying and isolating obstacles in the range of four centimetres, which had also recently won the national award at the Indian Innovation Growth Programme. In the USA, he visited California and Washington DC to observe the entrepreneurship eco-system which exists there and also got a chance to network with various entrepreneurs and private companies.
Sai also successfully completed a prototype and design thinking crash course at Stanford Graduate School of Business.