Eamcet 2014 results declared, check them online

About 2.80 lakh students appeared for Eamcet Engineering on May 22

Hyderabad: EAMCET 2014 results were announced at 4.30 pm on Monday. Counselling is expected to begin from June 29 and go on till July 17. Over 1 lakh engineering seats are expected to go vacant this year as only two lakh students will qualify for engineering colleges. There are about 3.19 lakh engineering seats in the two states.

Telangana education minister G. Jagdish Reddy will release the Eamcet results for the two states and announce the top rankers on Monday afternoon. Senior officials said that they had decided to go ahead with the presence of the Telangana education minister since the minister from Andhra Pradesh would not be able to take charge in time.

"We can’t wait any longer, so we have decided to go ahead. Anyway, principal secretaries and commissioners of higher education departments of both states will be
there, so there is no issue." Candidates can check their results on various websites including the official apeamcet.org after the minister officially releases the results.

About 2.80 lakh students appeared for Eamcet Engineering on May 22 while nearly 98,000 students appeared for the Medical test. According to officials, there are nearly 3.19 lakh engineering seats in the two states but in stark contrast, only about 6700 medical seats.

However, with an abundance of engineering colleges, the cut off mark will remain the same as the previous years, at 25 per cent, or 40 out of the total 160 marks.
Dr N.V. Ramana Rao, convener, Eamcet, said, "The cut off will not change despite the number of available seats being more than the total candidates. It will be 25 per cent. About 2 lakh students are expected to qualify for engineering."

The medical stream, however, is much tougher with a rank within the first thousand being a necessity to earn an MBBS seat. The next thousand or so will be eligible for dental followed by other affiliated medical courses. Sources also informed that counselling would begin from June 29 and go on till July 17.

Students can check their results by clicking on the links below:

Check EAMCET results

EAMCET results updates

EAMCET results announced

Check EAMCET resulte here

The ranks will be available on the following websites:
www.apeamcet.org, www.vidyaplus.com, www.vidyavision.com, www.manabadi.com, www.manabadi.co.in, www.99results.com, www.schools9.com, www.indiaresults.com, www.nettlinxresults.net, www.pratibhaplus.com, www.bharatstudent.com, www.exametc.com, www.kabconsultants.com, www.examresults.net, www.results.netcafe.in, www.netcafe.in, www.aksharam.in, www.voiceservices.in, www.resultsden.com, www.eamcetranker.com, www.resultsout.com

You can also send a quick SMS for the results:
EAMCET<space>HALLTICKET NO. to 53346 (BSNL)
EAMCET<space>HALLTICKET NO. to 54242 (All Operators)