CBSE Class X results: City schools excel

Majority of the schools in Kochi registered 100 percent success in the results

Kochi: Majority of the schools in Kochi registered 100 percent success in the CBSE Class X results declared on Monday. According to CBSE Schools Management Association general secretary Indira Rajan, the CBSE chairman Vineet Joshi informed her on Monday evening that the detailed results of each region will be out only on Tuesday.

Out of a total 76 students appeared from Bhavan’s Varuna Vidyalaya, Thrikkakara, all crossed over and 22 got the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 9-10, equivalent to A1 in all subjects. Out of the 128 students who appeared at Bhavan’s Girinagar all passed while 35 students got the CGPA of 9-10.

At MET Public School, Perumbavoor, all 55 students who faced the exam passed while 33 scored distinction.

A total of 17 got first class, five got second class while 14 students secured A1 in all subjects. Out of 54 students at Greets Public School, Kaloor, all passed with 11 students getting A1 in all subjects. At Bhavan’s Vidya Mandir, Elamakkara, all 168 students passed, out of which 57 students got A1 in all subjects.

At Bhavan’s Adarsh Vidyalaya, Kakkanad, out of 171 students appeared, all passed and 27 students got A1 in all subjects. Out of 113 students appeared from Bhavan’s Velloor, all passed with 30 students securing A1 in all subjects.

Out of 172 students who appeared from Bhavan’s Eroor, all passed with a total of 105 students getting A1 in all subjects.