ISC Class 12 exam results 2014 announced, check them here

Around 70 thousand students sat for the ISC examinations 2014

Mumbai: The ISC 12th results 2014 have been announced by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). The wait is finally over. Students can check their results online by simply entering their roll number and registration number.

Around 70 thousand students sat for the IShttp://www.deccanchronicle.com/node/121260/editC examinations 2014 that were conducted from 10 February to 7 April 2014 by the CISCE.

The exams were postponed due to the Lok Sabha elections.

Click on the links below to check your results

Check CISCE ISC Board Result 2014

Check ISC Class 12th Board Exam Results 2014

Check ISC Results now

ISC class 12 exams started on February 10 and concluded on April 11, this year. A few exams were put on hold for sometime due to Lok Sabha elections, thereby getting postponed. Last year, the exam results were declared on May 17, 2013. This year, also they have been announced on the same date.

In 2013, the highest passing percentage was secured by the Southern region of India with 98.28 per cent, followed by Western region at 97.17 per cent, then Eastern region with 95.29 per cent and finally the Northern region with 94.28 per cent.

ISC students are required to clear a minimum of 4 subjects to be considered as passing, although the students may attempt as many as 6 subjects. Only the subject of English is compulsory; 14 Indian languages, 5 foreign languages and 2 classical languages are available as Electives.

In case of any discrepancy in the result or any errors, the schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at ciscehelpdesk@orioninc.com or call 022-67226106.