Sri Chaitanya, Narayana junior colleges top Intermediate First year ranks

Overall pass percentage rose up to 55.84 against 54.60 in 2013

Hyderabad: Students of Sri Chaitanya and Narayana Groups bagged state top ranks in the Inter I exam results that were announced on Monday.

Students beat bifurcation blues, and the overall pass percentage inched up to 55.84 against 54.60 in 2013. Girls performed better with 61 per cent pass against 51 per cent for boys.

In the MPC stream, three Sri Chaitanya Narayana students — B. Narasimha Reddy, N. Krishna Vikranth and Ch. Sai Tejeshwar Reddy — scored 467 marks out of 470. Another 23 students scored 466 and above, and 80 scored 465 marks and above.

The state topper in the BPC stream was A. Shravya Chaudhary with 437/440. Six Sri Chaitanya Narayana students secured 436, another 34 scored 435 and above and 129 students scored 434 and above.

The BPC toppers included T. Adarsh Vardhan, V. Akshaya, K. Sindhu Bhargavi, R. Anushna Varunavi and K. Likhitha. The MEC toppers include A. Sree Vidhya who got 491 marks, T. Pujitha, B.Jaswanth Reddy, A. Bala Rakesh Kumar, Shraddha Baid and S.G.Kusuma Kumari with 490.

Dr B.S. Rao and Dr P. Narayana, founders and chairmen of Sri Chaitanya Narayana Educational Institutions, lauded the efforts of students and parents for the achievement. They expressed the confidence that their students would excel in the ensuing Inter II exams, JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced), Eamcet and national-level competitive exams.